Monday, July 19, 2010

Awkward Family photos .com

Awkward Family Pet Photos, why didn't I think of this?




I have a lot of favorites, but I have to say, but this one, ...well...it is just....uhm....well...funny, and really awkward, Yah, that's it. Awkward.

Awkward Family photos reminds me of a private client I had a few years back. A husband and wife owned a trucking company, and they traversed the country several times a month with their little fluff ball of a dog. I was brought in because the dog was barking over the top at truck stops. They claimed it was their fault because as a pup they encouraged her to bark at the Lot Lizards, truck stop prostitutes who come knocking on the cab looking for work when the truck was parked. 

That term was new to me on that day, but now that I know about Lot Lizards, I see the lizard with the void sign through it everywhere.

After we talked and trained and solved their little fluff balls issues, they invited me into the living room for a cool drink, and to show me pictures of their dogs past and present. Little fluff ball was one of a long line of fluff balls and the room was pretty much a shrine to them. All over the walls were pictures from Glamour Shots taken at the mall, of the husband and wife posing with various dogs along with the two of them together and their various little white fluff balls.

OMG, that is all I am going to say.

No comments: